Template talk:Energy in New South Wales
|WikiProject Australia / New South Wales||(Rated Template-class)|
|WikiProject Energy||(Rated Template-class)|
I'm not sure if this is really being watched, so here goes... A couple of things need to change here, I am posting for consensus before I WP:BB(tm).
- OK, the external links have got to go, if you want to keep them close at hand, post them here, on this page.
- Almost everything on this template should be notable for it's own article. Everything should be linked through to its own article. A link to "Lucas Heights" under gas does not suffice. Keep in mind some places might not be notable, and should not be on the list. This is not an exhaustive list of everything, more a list of articles. My ass produces gas in NSW, but it is not worth listing here.
- Sections that are works in progress and should not be displayed at all, such as the solar or misc section should be commented out until it is fit for display.
- Things must be grouped together more, organisations in its own section, energy sources in another.
Since there has been no opposition I'm going to implement some of the changes proposed above.
External links removed from the article
- Proposed fossil fuel power stations in NSW
- Broadwater Sugar Mill, Condong Sugar Mill, Harwood Sugar Mill
- Macquarie University
- New South Wales Department of Water and Energy
In general the template has been updated after consulting various reference articles such as List of active power stations in New South Wales. some of the entries don't have their own articles but I felt it better to identify them in this template since they are included in the list of power stations generating more than 1 MW, which seems to be a notable amount of power. --AussieLegend (talk) 04:12, 21 January 2009 (UTC)