WikiProject Television, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of television on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.
This template is within the scope of ||
||This template does not require a rating on the project's quality scale.
To anyone watching this page: Where should Planet Express Ship be included in this? Characters (she does have a personality and a social life) or Other? Thanks--Stardust8212 21:04, 23 August 2006 (UTC)
- For lack of a better place, I've just added it to the "Technology and Science" line. The ship was only a distinct character for a single episode. EVula 21:09, 23 August 2006 (UTC)
- Today I removed 'dark matter' and 'holophonor' as those two articles were redirected into List of Futurama gadgets per AfD consensus. KrakatoaKatie 05:13, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
Does anyone want to try to add a show/hide button to this box? It would be good if shorter pages (such as Suicide Booth) didn't have this large box at the bottom. Just an idea though. I might give it a try sometime but I may screw it up. Stardust8212 21:50, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
- That's great, thanks WillMak050389! Stardust8212 02:04, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
- I thought someone had asked for collapsibility, but I couldn't find the discussion at the WikiProject so I didn't reply. Who would've thought it would be here? Anyway, I had to color the top bar and the "Futurama" at the top looks off center, but I hope it looks good. --WillMak050389 02:16, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
Alignment of "universe" section 
Anybody know why this section went all funny? I'm pretty sure it used to be centered and now it's thrown off to the left side. I haven't seen any recent revisions that would have caused this and yet it seems to have happened. My template skills are not sufficient to fix it so does anybody else want to have a go? Stardust8212 12:47, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
Movies section? 
I think the template needs a section for the four movies - anyone else? TheUncleBob (talk) 13:58, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
- I think the link in the "Media" section is sufficient for navigation. Stardust8212 16:14, 6 July 2008 (UTC)