Template talk:Gene expression
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|WikiProject Molecular and Cellular Biology||(Rated Template-class)|
- Eukaryotic/prokaryotic neutrality?
- the topic in parenthesis on the title of Transcription (genetics) and Translation (biology) differ, which is annoying
- Do the Regulation pages go with the list of that step or in their own list (as is now)
- NB> Regulation is different from modification, although they partially overlap
- Biology is a science not an art, so correct terminology is prefered to metaphores which ease the understanding?
Hox genes are epigenetic?
- There probably was a reason, but it is forgotten now, so Hox have been removed from the template. --Squidonius (talk) 09:58, 20 October 2009 (UTC)
Hello. What to the intial parentheses in lists 2 and 3 (Transcription and Translation) mean, please – i.e. why aren't they preceded by anything and why the italics – ? CsDix (talk) 20:49, 17 March 2013 (UTC)