From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sorry for Party Rocking: 4th Single
I just said: In an Interview, Redfoo said that they're working on the next video for the next single, Sorry for Party Rocking! How does that not make it a single? -- L-M-F-A-O-! (talk) 20:25, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- No, BUT I recorded it on my MP3 Player as proof! I can tell you the exact conversation between Redfoo and the Pop4 commentator!
- Commentator - "Is there any tracks that haven't been released yet, maybe that are going down particularly well for gigs?"
- Redfoo - "Our first track - uhh, or our second track, Sorry for Party Rocking is umm, you know, a crowd favourite, and actually quite possibly is our next..., um..."
- Commentator - "...next single?"
- Redfoo - "Next single, baby!"
- Commentator - "Is that an exclusive?"
- Redfoo - "Yeah..."
- Commentator - "...an exclusive here on Pop4, next single, LMFAO!"
- Redfoo - "We've been working on the video now..."
- Commentator - "Cool... Is it going to be as mad as the Sexy and I Know It video, which is quite bizzare..."
- Redfoo - "It's going to be madder..."
- Commentator - "...madder..."
- Redfoo - "You know, it's going to be very angry..." -- $pongeP@ppy (talk) 21:00, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- That constitutes original research. We need to have an adequate source. —WP:PENGUIN · [ TALK ] 21:08, 17 December 2011 (UTC)