Template talk:Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
|WikiProject Pennsylvania||(Rated Template-class)|
Is there a technical definition for "community"?
- Conestoga, Pennsylvania is home to Turkey Hill Dairy
- Washington Boro, Pennsylvania is home to Central Manor Elementary School and Letort Elementary School
- Pequea, Pennsylvania is home to Marticville Middle School
- Leaman Place, Pennsylvania is one end of the Strasburg Rail Road excursions.
- Dillersville, Pennsylvania is an end of spur off the Keystone Corridor rail line.
All these communities will have pages in the near future. Is there some technical definition for "community" that I am unaware of, or would it be reasonable to add these places to the "communities and CDPs" list as their pages are created? ClairSamoht - Help make Wikipedia the most authoritative source of information in the world 08:47, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
Image in Template corner reverted
I reverted the image in the corner of the template from the fair use Lancaster County seal to the free use locater map for the county in PA. There are two reasons for this. 1) Fair use images should be used in as few places as possible (see here) and 2) this is the same style as the other 64 PA county templates. Ruhrfisch 15:01, 30 December 2006 (UTC)