WikiProject India, which aims to improve Wikipedia's coverage of India-related topics. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page.
This template is within the scope of ||
||This template does not require a rating on the project's quality scale.
Operation Woodrose 
I added Operation Woodrose to this template and it was reverted. I didn't realize this was controversial and that is why I added it before posting on the talk page. BilCat brought it to my attention that the Military of India denies the operation occurred, so I hoped someone could provide a reliable source for that. I think the issue over inclusion might have to do with the media blackout imposed on punjab at the time. Reliable sources say the operation occurred.
Talk page references 
- ^ Art, Robert J.; Richardson, Louise (2007-01). Democracy and counterterrorism: lessons from the the past. US Institute of Peace Press. pp. 447–. ISBN 9781929223947. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- ^ Deol, Harnik (2000). Religion and nationalism in India: the case of the Punjab. Routledge. pp. 112–. ISBN 9780415201087. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- ^ Santos, Anne Noronha Dos (2007). Military intervention and secession in South Asia: the cases of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Kashmir, and Punjab. Anne Dos Santos. pp. 102–. ISBN 9780275999490. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- ^ Barua, Pradeep (2005). The state at war in South Asia. U of Nebraska Press. pp. 238–. ISBN 9780803213449. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- ^ Kumar, Ashok (2002-01-01). Terrorism and new world order. Anmol Publications PVT. LTD. pp. 103–. ISBN 9788126110599. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- ^ Sluka, Jeffrey A. (2000). Death squad: the anthropology of state terror. University of Pennsylvania Press. pp. 204–. ISBN 9780812217117. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- ^ Arora, Subhash Chander (1991). Current issues and trends in centre-state relations: a global view. Mittal Publications. pp. 68–. ISBN 9788170993070. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- ^ Vora, Rajendra (2005-01-01). Socio-Economic Profile Of Rural India (vol. 3 : Western And North Central India). Concept Publishing Company. pp. 151–. ISBN 9788180692062. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- ^ Tiwari, Lalan (1995). Issues in Indian politics. Mittal Publications. pp. 243–. ISBN 9788170996187. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- ^ Joseph (2006-08-01). Eq And Leadership. Tata McGraw-Hill. pp. 227–. ISBN 9780070617940. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- ^ Chadda, Maya (1997). Ethnicity, security, and separatism in India. Columbia University Press. pp. 185–. ISBN 9780231107372. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- ^ Shani, Giorgio (2007-12-22). Sikh nationalism and identity in a global age. Routledge. pp. 197–. ISBN 9780415421904. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- ^ Gill, Kanwar Pal Singh; Sahni, Ajai (2001-06-01). Terror and containment perspectives of India's internal security. Gyan Books. pp. 30–. ISBN 9788121207126. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
—Preceding unsigned comment added by Profitoftruth85 (talk • contribs)
OK if no one objects I'll go ahead and add it into the template then.--Profitoftruth85 (talk) 09:01, 17 June 2010 (UTC)