Template talk:Protist structures
xtraordinarily chic youngster acquaintances. then The holiday occasion daytime hours, this exceptional allocate happening, Pandora Beads introduced happily.
Some sources for topics on physiology of protists that could be added to the template:
- Physiological Adaptations of Protists. Cell Physiology Sourcebook: Essentials of Membrane Biophysics.
- Biochemistry and Physiology of Protozoa, Volume 1
- A Functional Biology of Free-living Protozoa
- Comparative Protozoology
Some sources for topics on structures of protists:
- Raikov, I. B. (1982). The protozoan nucleus, morphology and evolution. Springer-Verlag, .
- Becker, B. The cell surface of flagellates
- Preisig, H.R. Terminology and nomenclature of protist cell surface structures. In: The Protistan Cell Surface. Protoplasma special edition, 1994.
- Andersen, R. A. et al. (1991). Terminology and nomenclature of the cytoskeletal elements associated with the flagellar/ciliary apparatus in protists. Protoplasma, 164 (1-3), 1-8.
- Sleigh, M. (1988). Flagellar root maps allow speculative comparisons of root patterns and of their ontogeny Biosystems, 21 (3-4), 277-282, , .
- Yubuki, N., & Leander, B. S. (2013). Evolution of microtubule organizing centers across the tree of eukaryotes. The Plant Journal, 75(2), 230-244, .