Template talk:The Moon
Please discuss changes here, especially if they are dramatic, before making them!
|WikiProject Moon||(Rated Template-class)|
|WikiProject Astronomy / Astronomical objects||(Rated Template-class)|
I propose that the image above is inappropriate for this template, because
- It takes up a lot of space (a line or two)
- It is not useful, unlike a diagram/schematic/logo/symbol
A picture of the whole moon, set at one side, would be more appropriate. Templationist 23:57, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
- I've been thinking that the Moon footer needs an overhaul as well. I original based the design on the solar system footer, but now I think that it would be best to use a collapsable navigational footer that spanned the entire width of the page. Lunokhod 00:07, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
- For an example, check out User:Lunokhod/test. Feel free to change this.
- Much better! Templationist 00:14, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
I just uploaded my second attempt at a Moon navigational footer. It no longer contains an image (as per discussion above) and is much more detailed, even though it is almost the same size. It is not collapsible, but I don't think that this needs to be.
Feel free to change this at will. I presume that it still needs some tweaking in terms of color and layout. Lunokhod 20:23, 20 January 2007 (UTC)
'The moon i a natural satellite, the moon is a celestial art which 3/4 of my time on my telescope to watching it it's really beautiful nothing like other moons of other planets have it they may have water snow but we have a magical moon that turns from gold to silver, from a banana to a silver orange' —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 07:11, 17 September 2007 (UTC)