Template talk:Total Nonstop Action Wrestling employees
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Total Nonstop Action Wrestling employees template.|
|WikiProject Professional wrestling||(Rated Template-class)|
I have made several changes to this template.
- I removed the section breaks that were called male wrestlers, female wrestlers, inactive and other talent. Those titles are ambigious and can be changed frequently, so combining them reduces in the amount of conflict of what to title them under and the need to frequently edit the template for changes.
- I changed the naming conventions of how to position the name to the one featured on Template:WWE roster template, which is:
- If it is their real name, is is alphabetized by first letter of their surname. (example: Kurt Angle and Jeremy Borash are their real names, so they are alphabetized by A and B, respectively)
- If it is a stage name, it is alphabetized by the first letter. (example: A.J. Styles, Abyss, Alex Shelley are all stage names, not real-life names, so they are all alphabetized by A)
- And finally, I renamed the page, 'TNA Roster' to 'TNA roster', per WP:MOS.
- Regards, — Κaiba 12:40, 15 March 2008 (UTC)
Alphabetical order of the template is modified now, see Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Professional wrestling#Employees templates. — Κaiba 21:46, 1 June 2008 (UTC)
I would like to change the format of the template, arranged in sections of male wrestlers, female wrestler and other talent and listing the talent in alphabetical order. I believe it's better set out that way and I think helps finding the talent. Agree/disagree? The Jay Experience 02:27, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- This change would also effect the WWE template. Take this to WT:PW.--WillC 05:08, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
- It would not affect the WWE template, that's separated into brands and there's maybe 4 female wrestlers to a brand and around the same other on air talent to each brand also. The Jay Experience 09:37, 12 March 2009 (UTC)