- Yes, but the purpose of a navbox is to provide navigation between existing articles, not be a substitute for a discography (see WP:NAVBOX). I won't touch them or even unlink them at Toto discography#Compilation albums cause I agree, they are topics that typically fall inside our notability guideline for albums. But a navigation box still should omit then until they are actually created. Amalthea 22:28, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- Please do not add in links to articles that do not exist yet. Create the articles first, and then add the links back in. In addition, this personal attack on Amalthea is unfounded. Please watch your tone. Thank you, 青い(Aoi) (talk) 03:40, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
- No matter what the above was, this was clear cut. Please stop it. Amalthea 16:02, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
Stop what? So many others like me are valianly trying to improve records and artists that we have asubstantial knowledge about. You only revert to keep to the sticky rules.Foxhound66 (talk) 21:38, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- A navigation box is not about notability. It is about existing articles. There just is no use in putting a non-existant article into a navigation box. First create the article, then put and link it in the navigaion box. It's as easy as that.--Sylvia Anna (talk) 22:20, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
Stupid rules nd I stnd by my comments. Wikipedia is a untrust worthy source for academic articles (talk) 21:36, 30 June 2010 (UTC) —Preceding unsigned comment added by Foxhound66 (talk • contribs) 11:19, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
Currently, two musicians are listed on this template who were only on tour with Toto, but aren't considered band members, from what I read at Toto (band)#Band members. They should either be removed, or all other tour musicians with articles should be added as well. Personally, I'd go for the first option.
Amalthea 08:39, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- I agree. Only official band members should be listed here. Alternatively some notable tour musicians could be listed in a section of their own.--Sylvia Anna (talk) 11:44, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
Jenny Douglas-McRae and John James - official members?
After I had removed them they were readded claiming they had been official band members, having been co-lead singers. But nowhere in the band article (or anywhere else) do I find evidence that this is true. In the band article they are listed only as tour musicians. So I don't think they belong here.--Sylvia Anna (talk) 21:23, 16 June 2010 (UTC)
They are listed as so http://www.toto99.com/band/former/guestmusicians.shtml#jennyWikipedia is a untrust worthy source for academic articles (talk) 21:35, 30 June 2010 (UTC)