Template talk:Traditional Medicine
- My lunch? Good idea.
- The table has a Prehistoric and a Medieval which I retitled Western Medieval since there's a Moslem Medieval.
- I think there should be a European row if there are matching articles. Traditional Belgian medicine?
- Find articles; create row.
- Varlaam (talk) 16:30, 24 February 2012 (UTC)
Palm Fruit image
Evidently that is a betel nut photographed in Calcutta. (I didn't know what it was.)
As someone who is not an authority here, I wonder whether that is a good choice for an image. Is it?
In my ignorance, I regard betel as an intoxicant which I do believe is illegal in my country.
Is there a herb which is more universal?
Varlaam (talk) 16:37, 24 February 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, there seems to have been an emphasis on hallucinogens. I've put in an alternative suggesting, good old Salix, source of salicylic acid, historically important source of pain relief. Sminthopsis84 (talk) 23:52, 23 June 2013 (UTC)