||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Temple Bar Gallery + Studios (TBG+S) is located in the centre of Temple Bar, Dublin. With a key profile and on street presence, the current building is a mid-nineties structure designed by Irish architects McCullough/Mulvin. The building contains one of Ireland's leading contemporary visual art galleries. Temple Bar Gallery + Studios is a limited company with charitable status that is artist-led. The voluntary Board is formally elected by the artist membership and comprises four artist members and five external professionals with different expertise and business acumen. Temple Bar Gallery + Studios is a not for profit registered charity and receives its core funding from the Arts Council of Ireland.
Selected past exhibitions 
- Luke Fowler Pilgrimage from Scattered Points (March 2011)
- Marjetica Potrč Florestania (October 2007)
- Paul Nugent – Vigil (September 2007)
- Group Exhibition Risa Sato, Eoin McHugh, Mark Garry Rapid Eye Movement (Summer 2007)
- Matt Stokes Lost in the Rhythm – (January 2007)
- First Irish solo exhibition and live event Sacred Selections – (February 2007)
- Contemporary Organ recital with Matt Stokes, with organist Paul Ayers– Christchurch Cathedral, Dublin
- Group Exhibition The Square Root of Drawing - (October 2006)
- Lars Arrhenius - If Signs had Souls (July 2006) Elina Brotherus -The New Painting (June 2006)
- Group Exhibition A Moment in Time- (Dec 2005 - Jan 2006) Contemporary Painting at TBG+S.
- Garrett Phelan - Black Brain Radio (January 2006) Mark Clare - Know Thyself (August 2005)
- Finola Jones - Artificially Reconstructed Habitats (April 2005)
- Ene-Liis Semper Licked Room & FF/REW plus Father & Shifting Focus by Mark Raidpere (March - April 2005)
Further reading 
External links 
Coordinates: 53°20′44″N 6°15′49″W / 53.345614°N 6.263723°W