From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tempted in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tempted may refer to:
- Tempted (album), a 1991 album by Marty Stuart
- "Tempted" (Marty Stuart song), its title track
- Tempted (horse) (born 1955), American racehorse
- Tempted (von Ziegesar novel), a 2008 novel in The It Girl series
- "Tempted" (Squeeze song), from Squeeze's 1980 album East Side Story
- Tempted (Cast novel), a 2009 novel by P. C. Cast
- Tempted (film), a 2001 American film
- Tempted Stakes, annual horse race at Aqueduct Race Track in Queens, New York
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tempted.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.