Ten Network Holdings
|Traded as||ASX: TEN|
|Founded||31 March 1998|
|Headquarters||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Key people||Lachlan Murdoch (Chairman)
Hamish McLennan (CEO)
|Owner(s)||WIN Corporation (10%)
Hancock Prospecting (10%)
Consolidated Press Holdings (18%)
While originally focusing on running a television network, Ten has recently diversified into a range of other media areas over the past decade. Below are some of the businesses it has run, or is involved with:
- ELEVENCo. (66.6%)
- Outdoor Plus Pty Limited
- Media Choice LLC
- Ultimate Media Group Pty Limited
On 24 September 2009, CanWest announced that it was selling its 50.1% stake in Ten Network Holdings for A$680 million, in order to pay down its significant debt, although it was not enough to save the former parent, which went out of business the next year.
During October 2010, James Packer, (through his private for Consolidated Press Holdings) bought 17.88% of shares in Ten Network Holdings. Half of this was then bought off Packer by Lachlan Murdoch; the two are listed as joint owners of 17.88% of the company 
Speculation surrounds the future of the Packer investment as upcoming changes to sport broadcast regulation and Ten's low share price in a slowly resurgent market are seen as possible drivers for the current stake.
On 23 February 2011, the board of Ten Network Holdings terminated the contract of CEO Grant Blackley. Lachlan Murdoch was appointed acting CEO. In February 2012, Murdoch was appointed Chairman by the board, replacing Brian Long who became Deputy Chairman, with James Warburton as the company's CEO.
Substantial shareholders as of 2011 are J.P. Morgan Nominees Australia Ltd (15.93%), HSBC Custody Nominees (Australia) Ltd (12.98%), National Nominees Ltd (11.16%), Birketu Pty Ltd (11.03%), and RBC Dexia Investor Services Australia Nominees Pty Ltd (6.65%).
- Wall Street Journal, CanWest Sells Ten Network Stake For A$680M, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009, http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20090924-701384.html
- Curran, Enda; Koons, Cynthia (20 October 2010). Media & Marketing. "Australian Billionaire Packer Buys Ten Network Stake". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 21 October 2010.
- AAP, REUTERS, Business Day. "Packer off Ten board as shake-up continues". Sydney Morning Herald. Fairax. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- Janda, Michael. "Ten CEO sacked, Lachlan Murdoch steps in". ABC News Online. ABC. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- Janda, Michael: Lachlan Murdoch appointed acting Ten CEO, ABC News, 23 February 2011.
- Ten Appoints New Chairman, Ten Network Holdings, 10 February 2012.