From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tenasserim may refer to:
- Tenasserim Division, also known as the Tenasserim coast, or Tenasserim peninsula, former name of the Tanintharyi Region in Myanmar (Burma)
- Tenasserim Hills or Tenasserim Range, part of the Indo-Malayan mountain system in Southeast Asia
- Tenasserim Island, an island in the Mergui Archipelago in Myanmar (Burma)
- Great Tenasserim River, a major river of southeastern Myanmar (Burma)
- Burmese–Siamese War (1759–1760), a conflict for control of the Tenasserim region
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.