From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tenderfoot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tenderfoot is slang for an inexperienced person, particularly one who is not adapted to a rural or outdoor lifestyle setting.
Tenderfoot or The Tenderfoot may also refer to:
- One of the ranks in the Boy Scouts of America
- A guest at a guest ranch, also known as a "dude"
- "Tenderfoot", a song by Adam Young and Tom Morgan
- The Tenderfoot (1917 film), a 1917 American film starring and directed by William Duncan
- The Tenderfoot (1919 film), a 1919 American comedy film starring and directed by Marcel Perez
- The Tenderfoot (1932 film), a 1932 film starring Joe E. Brown
- Alternate title of The Dude Goes West, a 1948 comedy Western film featuring Eddie Albert
- The Tenderfoot (TV film), a 1964 television miniseries
- The Tenderfoot (band), a British band
- Alternate title of Bushwhacked (film), a 1995 film starring Daniel Stern
- Le Pied-tendre (translation: The Tenderfoot), a French comic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tenderfoot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.