From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tendo)
Tendō can refer to:
- Tendō, Yamagata (天童市 -shi?), a city in Japan
- Tendō Domain (天童藩 -han?), a han in the Edo period
Japanese family name
- Akane Tendo (天道), Kasumi Tendo, Nabiki Tendo, and Soun Tendo of Ranma 1/2
- Soji Tendo and Juka Tendo (天道) of Kamen Rider Kabuto
- Mayumi Tendo (天堂) of Battle Royale
- Gai Tendo of Buriki-One
- Rushuna Tendo of Grenadier - The Senshi of Smiles
- The Tendo King of Outlaw Star
- Tendo/ Yahiko one of the six bodies of the Pain a character in the Naruto Shippuden series
- Tendo Choi of Pacific Rim
- Cut form of the company name Nintendo
- Latin word meaning 'I stretch.' (among other things).
- Tendo (天道 "Way of Heaven"), a religion in Japan.
- All pages beginning with "Tendō"
- All pages with titles containing "Tendō"
- Tendo-ryu (disambiguation)
- Tentō (disambiguation)
- Tend (disambiguation)
- Tendo (anatomy) Latin term for tendon
- Tiandao (disambiguation), Chinese cognate of Tendō (天道?)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.