From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
- Dazaifu Tenman-gū (Dazaifu, Fukuoka) -- One of the Sōhonsha (the head shrine) of Tenman-gū.
- Kitano Tenman-gū (Kamigyo, Kyoto) -- Another Sōhonsha of Tenman-gū.
- Nagaoka Tenman-gū (Nagaokakyo, Kyoto)
- Misode Tenman-gū (Onomichi, Hiroshima)
- Ōsaka Tenman-gū (Kita-ku, Osaka)
- Hōfu Tenman-gū (Hofu, Yamaguchi)
- Yaho Tenman-gū (Kunitachi, Tokyo)
- Yamada Tenman-gū, Nagoya
- Yushima Tenman-gū (Bunkyo, Tokyo)
- Kameido Tenjin Shrine (Koto, Tokyo)
A group of three notable shrines has been called the Three Great Tenjin Shrines.
Media related to Tenman-gū at Wikimedia Commons