|Headquarters||Zur Gempenfluh 36, Basel CH 4059, Switzerland|
|Membership||49 European nations|
Tennis Europe (formerly known as the European Tennis Association) was formed in Rome, Italy on 31 May 1975 by a group of 17 European national tennis federations as a regional governing body for the sport of tennis and under the auspices of the International Tennis Federation. It is the largest regional tennis federation of the sport's governing body, the International Tennis Federation, in the world with 49 member states in 2012.
Based in Basel, Switzerland, the organisation takes an active role in all aspects of the European game, executing tasks delegated by the ITF, and also by organizing a number of competitions and events independently from the ITF, such as European Tennis Championships.
Tennis Europe supports, manages and sanctions around 1,000 international tennis events across the continent each year:
Junior Events 
European Junior Championships (18/16/14&Under)
European Summer Cups (18/16/14&Under)
Tennis Europe Winter Cups by HEAD (16/14&Under)
Tennis Europe Nations Challenge by HEAD (12&Under)
Tennis Europe Junior Tour (16/14/12&Under)
Tennis Europe Junior Masters (16/14&Under)
ITF/Tennis Europe Development Championships (14/16)
Seniors' Events 
European Tournaments, part of ITF European Seniors Circuit
European Seniors' Indoor Championships (all official age categories)
European Seniors' Outdoor Championships (all official age categories)
European Seniors' Clubs Championships (Men 35/40/45/55/60/65/70 Women 40/50/60)
Tennis Europe's Professional Tennis Department is the service point for all European Men's and Women's Tournaments of the ITF Pro Circuits, incorporating Men's Futures events ranging from $10,000 to $15,000 in prize money, as well as Women's Circuit events ranging from $10,000 to $100,000.
Tennis Europe cooperates with the ITF in the establishment the ITF Junior Circuit Calendar (18& Under) and in the organisation of the European Beach Tennis Championships.
- "Sport Business – New name for European Tennis Association". Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- "Advantage Tennis Europe – Brochure". Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- "About Tennis Europe". Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- "Francesco Ricci Bitti". Tennis Archives. Retrieved 4 November 2013.
- "Tennis Europe Events". Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- "Tennis Europe junior tour". Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- "Tennis Europe senior circuit". Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- "Tennis Europe pro circuit". Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- "European beach tennis". Retrieved 2013-04-25.