|Categories||Sports magazine (tennis)|
|Circulation||50,000 Monthly page views|
|Based in||Rye, New York, USA|
Founded in 1974 by Eugene L. Scott, a former US Davis Cup player who was ranked within the world top 15. In December 2004, Tennis Week and the spirit of Eugene L. Scott traveled the American tennis ideals across the Atlantic, collaborating with a Greek tennis magazine called “Tennis Insider: the Greek edition of Tennis Week USA”. The historical US magazine was acquired by IMG in December 2006, seven months after Scott’s death.
IMG removed the website December 1, 2009.
- "TennisWeek Media Kit". Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- "Profile:Tennis Week magazine". Business Week. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- Litsky, Frank (March 23, 2008). "Gene Scott, 68, Publisher of Tennis Week, Is Dead". NY Times. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- "USPTA and Tennis Week announce partnership". RacquetSportsIndustry.com. January 23, 2008. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- "Tennis Week:RIP". Magazine Death Pool. March 13, 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- "IMG reportedly shutters Tennis Week magazine after 35 years". DownTheLine Tennis.com. March 11, 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- "MARIA SHARAPOVA JOINS TENNIS WEEK MAGAZINE AS CELEBRITY CONTRIBUTOR". IMG. 2007-10-24. Retrieved 2009-09-20.