|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014)|
Tenniscoats is a Japanese band with two members, Saya & Takashi Ueno, but they often have guest musicians (and non-musicians) playing and performing with them. The guest musicians are for example, Secai, LSD March, Eddie Marcon, Popo[disambiguation needed], Saibou Bungaku, Tetsuya Umeda, Kazumi Nikaido, etc. Saya and Takashi have also performed in many other underground bands, such as Maher Shalal Hash Baz, Cacoy, Puka Puka Brians, Yumbo and others. Saya and Takashi have also released solo works.
Saya and Takashi met at Meiji University, where they were students.
- The Theme of Tenniscoats (2000)
- The Ending Theme (2002)
- We Are Everyone (2004)
- Live Wanderus (2005)
- Totemo Aimasho (2007)
- Tan-Tan Therapy (2008) - Collaboration with Tape
- Tenniscoats & Secai (2008)
- Temporacha (2009)
- Two Sunsets (2009, Domino Records) - Collaboration with The Pastels
- Tokinouta (2011)
- Papa's Ear (2012)
- All Aboard! (2012, Chapter Music) - Collaboration with Ikuro Takahashi
- Wilks, Jon. "Tenniscoats: the Classic Interview". The Grizzly Folk. Retrieved 15 March 2014.
- Tenniscoats - A Take Away Show - "Baibaba Bimba" April 2010
- Tenniscoats interview with TADA Music, July 2008, in English
- Tenniscoats Interview with Alchemy SBS Radio in English 2008
- Tenniscoats Interview with Alchemy SBS Radio in Japanese 2008
|This article about a Japanese band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|