From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up teo or teo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Teo may refer to:
- Teoh, the Min-nan spelling of the Chinese surname Zhang
- Teos ancient Ionian city
- Teo, A Coruña, a municipality in the Spanish province of A Coruña
- Teo LT telecommunications company in Lithuania
- Teo Macero (1925–2008), jazz musician and record producer
- Teo (album), a 1957 album by Teo Macero and the Prestige Jazz Quartet
- Teo McDohl, a character in the video game Suikoden
- Teo, a 1999 animated television series produced by BRB International and Violeta Denou
- Teo, the paraplegic Earth Kingdom son of a mechanist who appears in Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Teo., a suffix for a private company limited by shares in Ireland
- Teo, a common male given name, or nickname for Theodore, Teofilo, Teopolis, etc.
- TeO, Tellurium monoxide (chemical compound)
- TEO, a subdivision of the Inferior temporal cortex (IT) of the brain
- TEO, Twitter Engine Optimization, helping to attract Twitter Followers, optimizing the Twitter account to improve Klout.
- Teo (singer), a Belarusian singer.
- Teo (stand-up comedian), a Romanian stand-up comedian and writer.
- See also
- Te'o (disambiguation), a Samoan last name.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.