From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tequila in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tequila is an alcoholic beverage made from fermented agave juice.
Tequila may also refer to:
- "Tequila" (song), a 1958 surf instrumental song by The Champs
- Tequila and Bonetti, a television series
- A song by British rock band Terrorvision
- Tequila (band), a Spanish rock band of the 1970s and early 1980s
- Tequila Express, a regional train for tourists in the Mexican state of Jalisco
- Tequila Marjoram, a fictional character in the Galaxy Angel series
- Tila Tequila (born 1981), Vietnamese-American model and television personality
- Tequila Yuen, a character from the movie Hard Boiled and the subsequent video game Stranglehold
- Tequila (Wes Montgomery album), 1966
- Tequila (Brand New Sin album)
- TeQuila (born January 27, 1985), Namibian singer
- Tequila, Jalisco, a town and municipality in the central part of Jalisco, Mexico
- Tequila, Veracruz, a municipality in Veracruz, Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.