From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ter can also refer to:
- River Ter, in Essex;
- Ter (album), the debut album of American rock band Sweet Water
- Ter (river), in Catalonia;
- Ter, a short-lived former French département established in 1812 and named after the Ter river.
- Torre (river), or Ter in Slovene, a river in Italy;
- Ter, Ljubno, a settlement in the Municipality of Ljubno ob Savinji, Slovenia
- Ter_(chromosome), Parts of a chromosome – pter is short arm; qter is long arm;
- Ter (informal), short for terabyte, a computer term, or a units of information
TER can refer to the following:
- Lajes Air Base, the IATA airport code of Portuguese Air Force facility
- Technology Electronic Review
- TER (train type), an advanced Spanish train developed by Goicoechea
- TYPO3 Extension Repository, the central download website for extensions for the TYPO3 Content Management System
- Tertiary Entrance Rank, Australian tertiary entrance score
- The Erotic Review, An online database dedicated to reviews of female escorts
- Total expense ratio, performance measure for investment funds
- Transphase Eradication Rod (Stargate SG-1)
- Transport express régional, a regional service of the SNCF French rail network
- The NYSE stock symbol of Teradyne, Inc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.