From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ter may also refer to:
- Armenian surname prefix, what points to the upper class, aristocracy.
- River Ter, in Essex
- Ter (album), the debut album of American rock band Sweet Water
- Ter (river), in Catalonia
- Ter (department), a short-lived French département established in 1812 and named after the Ter river
- Torre (river), or Ter in Slovene, a river in Italy
- Ter, Ljubno, a settlement in the Municipality of Ljubno ob Savinji, Slovenia
- Ter (genetics), part of a chromosome
TER may refer to:
- Lajes Air Base, the IATA airport code of Portuguese Air Force facility
- Tertiary Entrance Rank, Australian tertiary entrance score
- The Endless River, the final album by Pink Floyd
- The Erotic Review, an online database dedicated to reviews of female escorts
- Total expense ratio, performance measure for investment funds
- Transphase Eradication Rod, an alien device in the series Stargate SG-1
- Transport express régional, a regional service of the SNCF French rail network
- The NYSE stock symbol of Teradyne, Inc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.