From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tera (disambiguation))
|Look up Tera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tera, TERA may refer to:
- Tera Patrick, pornographic actress
- Téra, a town in Niger
- Tera, Paphos, a village in Cyprus
- Tera (river), a river in Spain
- Tera, Kutch, a town in India.
- Tera Fort, a fort in India
- Tera (demogroup), an Australian software production group
- TERA, a type of network connector
- Tera Computer Company, a company specialized in high-performance computing software and hardware
- The Exiled Realm of Arborea, officially abbreviated TERA, is a 3D fantasy themed MMORPG created by Bluehole Studio and published by En Masse Entertainment.
- Trylogy Emergency Response Application, or TERA, is an emergency communication system that works with GSM phone operators to provide emergency two-way SMS communications for the ICRC ()
- Sega TeraDrive
- tera-, a prefix in the SI system of units denoting 1012, or 1 000 000 000 000
- Terabyte, a trillion bytes
- Tera language, a Chadic language spoken in north-eastern Nigeria
- Topfree Equal Rights Association, a women's advocacy group
- TERA Rifle, Japanese special rifles developed for paratroopers
- tERA, a baseball statistic
- TERA Rising, an MMORPG
- Trilogy Emergency Relief Application (TERA), application used for humanitarian purposes to send targeted SMS, providing health and disaster preparedness information to geographical locations.
- Thera, or Santorini, an island in the southern Aegean Sea
- Thera (disambiguation)
- Terra (disambiguation)
- Terror (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.