From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Terai or Tarāī (Hindi and Nepali: तराई) are plains south of the outermost Siwalik foothills of the Himalayas spanning India, Nepal and Bhutan.
Terai or Tarai may also refer to:
- Inner Terai Valleys of Nepal, low valleys immediately north of the Siwaliks
- Hat Terrai Gurkha, a type of slouch hat worn by Gurkhas and other soldiers in parts of the former British Empire
- Terai, Ishikawa, a former town in Japan
- Terai Station, a railway station in Nomi, Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan
- Tak (function), a mathematical function used in computer benchmarking
- Bibhu Prasad Tarai (born 1964), Indian politician
- Shin Terai, Japanese musician and producer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.