|Location||Sukhumvit Rd, Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Opening date||October 2011|
|Management||Land and Houses|
|Owner||L&H Property Co.,Ltd.|
|No. of stores and services||665|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|Total retail floor area||55,000 m²|
|No. of floors||9|
- The retail area – having a total of 9 stories. Main anchors are SF Cinema City and Gourmet Market, a supermarket of The Mall Group.
- The hotel & residence, by Centre Point – having a total of 42 stories, 202 metres high building. It is operated by Centre Point Hospitality, a Quality Houses PLC company.
- 1 Retail concept
- 2 Main anchors
- 3 Location
- 4 Nearby other shopping centres
- 5 External links
Terminal 21 is a one floor one theme shopping mall. The concept is market streets of the world. It is decorated based on well-known streets in cities such as Rome, Paris, Tokyo, London, Istanbul. This mall has the longest escalators in Thailand, up to 36 metres.
LG Floor - Caribbean
This floor theme is Caribbean Beach Town, decorated with a beach, a sea anchor and a lighthouse. It contains a Gourmet Market supermarket, quick service restaurants, banks, bookshops and convenience shops.
G Floor - Rome
M Floor - Paris
1st Floor - Tokyo
2nd Floor - London
This is decorated with iconic red telephone boxes, London's double-decker buses, London Underground, the Tower Bridge and a Union Jack Flag. It theme is Oxford Street of London, with mini-shops of men's wear, jeans and sporting goods.
3rd Floor - Istanbul
This floor is an Istanbul Market Town theme, decorated with Istanbul style lamps. It is reserved for mini-shops of shoes, bags, jewellery, gifts and decoration products.
4th Floor - San Francisco (City)
5th Floor - San Francisco (Pier)
This floor is reserved for international restaurants and the food court Pier 21. It is decorated with seaports and fisherman village's, themed after Fisherman's Wharf.
6th Floor - Hollywood
Theme is Hollywood Studio, decorated with sculptures of the Hollywood Sign and an Oscar Statuette. It houses 8 screens of SF Cinema City, the health club of Fitness First, a spa and IT & Mobile products zone of IT Terminal.
- Gourmet Market - A supermarket
- SF Cinema City - 8 cinemas, including 2 3D digital cinema screens.
- H&M - Fast Fashion Store
- BTS Station: Asok - Exit 1
- MRT Station: Sukhumvit - Exit 3
- Public Buses: 2, 25, 38, 40, 136, 185, 501, 508, 511, 513