|Genres||Alternative rock, neo-psychedelia|
|Years active||1988-1995 2013-|
|Labels||Wiiija Records, Clawfist Records, Pathological, World Serpent Records, Jackass|
Terminal Cheesecake are an English alternative rock band, originally formed by Gary Boniface (formerly of The Purple Things and The Vibes), Russell Smith (formerly of A.R.Kane and MARRS), Mick Parkin and John Jobbagy (also from The Vibes and Purple Things) in 1988 in North and East London.
The band recorded a John Peel Session in April 1990. This was followed by a third album, Angels In Pigtails which was released on Kevin Martin's Pathological label and described by rock critic Simon Reynolds as "an epic of ruination".
- Johnny Town-Mouse (Wiija Records, 1989)
- V.C.L. (Wiija Records, 1989)
- Angels In Pigtails (Pathological, 1990)
- Pearlesque Kings Of The Jewmost (World Serpent Records, 1992)
- King Of All Spaceheads (Jackass, 1994)
Singles and EPs
- "Bladdersack" (Wiija Records, 1988)
- "Meathead (Clawfist, 1990) a split 7" with GOD
- "Unhealing Wound" (World Serpent Records, 1991)
- "Gateau D’Espace" (Jackass, 1992)
- "Oily Hot Knife" (Jackass, 1994)
- "Return To Orbit: The Long, Strange Trip Of Terminal Cheesecake". The Quietus. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "10 Questions for Russell Smith of Terminal Cheesecake". The Arts Desk. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
|This article on a rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|