From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Terminal value can mean several things:
- Terminal value (accounting), the salvage or residual value of an asset
- Terminal value (finance), the future discounted value of all future cash flows beyond a given date
- Terminal value (philosophy), core moral beliefs
- Terminal value in Backus-Naur form, a grammar definition denoting a symbol that never appears on the left-hand side of the grammar list
- In computer science generally, character(s) that signify the end of a line
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terminal value.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.