From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tern in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tern is a seabird in the family Sternidae.
Tern may also refer to:
- Alan Tern (b. 1976), Singaporean actor
- Miller Tern, glider
- River Tern, a river in Shropshire, England
- Tern (company), a folding bicycle company in Taiwan
- Tern oil platform, an oil field in the Shetland basin in Scotland
- USS Tern, more than one United States Navy ship
The abbreviation TERN refers to
- the Trans-European road network
- DARPA's TERN project to return fixed-wing UAVs to surface combatants.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.