Terra Cotta (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Terra Cotta (or terracotta) is a clay-based ceramic material.
Terra Cotta may also refer to:
- Terra cotta (color), a reddish-brown colour
- Terra Cotta, California, a small former mining town in the USA
- Terra Cotta, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Terra Cotta, Ontario, a community in Caledon, Ontario, Canada
- Terracotta, Inc., a software company
- Terracotta Army, ancient Chinese warrior and horse statues
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terra Cotta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.