From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Terran or Terrans in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Terran may refer to:
Terran (demonym) is demonym commonly associated in science fiction with humans. It is derived from terra, the Latin term for Earth.
- Terran Federation (Starship Troopers), a government in the 1959 science fiction novel Starship Troopers
- Terran Trade Authority, the government in a collection of four large illustrated science fiction books
- Terran Federation (Blake's 7), a government in the science fiction TV series Blake's 7
- The Terran Empire, a mirror universe alternative to the United Federation of Planets in several episodes of the Star Trek franchise
- Terran Republic, the authoritarian government in the Planetside series
- Terran Federation (Starfire), a government in the Starfire board wargame universe
- Terrans, a humanoid race from the RTS game Star Command: Revolution
- Terran (StarCraft), the name given to the humans in the StarCraft science fiction series
- Terran Confederation (Wing Commander), the primary human government in the Wing Commander science fiction series
- Terran system, the home star system of Earth located in sector 001 in "Star Trek The Next Generation" episode " Best of Both Worlds" season 3
- Terrans, the human faction from the game Galaxy on Fire
- Terran Planet A type of colonizable planet in Sins of a Solar Empire
- Tony Terran (born 1926), Los Angeles session musician and trumpet player
- Jennifer Terran, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- Terran Sandwith (born 1972), retired Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman who played eight games in the National Hockey League for the Edmonton Oilers during the 1997–98 season
- Terran (grape), alternative name used in Eastern Europe for the Mondeuse Noire wine grape
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.