From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Terrebonne, meaning good earth in French, is a name of several places in North America:
- Terrebonne, Quebec, a suburb of Montreal
- Terrebonne (provincial electoral district), a Quebec provincial electoral district
- Terrebonne—Blainville, a Quebec federal electoral district
- United States
- Terrebonne, Minnesota, a former village site in Red Lake County
- Terrebonne, Oregon, a census-designated place notable for its proximity to Smith Rock State Park
- Terrebonne Parish, Louisiana
- Terrebonne Township, Red Lake County, Minnesota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.