Terence Seu Seu
20 November 1987 |
Auckland, New Zealand
|Height||179 cm (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||90 kg (14 st 2 lb)|
|2010–2011||Manly Sea Eagles||9||0||0||0||0|
|As of 20 June 2011|
Terence Seu Seu (born 20 November 1987 in Auckland, New Zealand) is an Samoan international rugby league player who currently plays in the Newcastle Rugby League competition. He has previously played in the National Rugby League for the Newcastle Knights, the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks and the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles. His position of choice is at hooker.
Between 2008 and 2009 he played for the Cronulla Sharks.
He joined the Manly Sea Eagles in 2010.
- Terrance Seu Seu rugbyleagueproject.org
- NRL Stats
- Herald Sun
- "Terrence Seu Seu". Rugby League Tables. Retrieved 2007-12-16.
- Seu Seu in Canberra's sights Sydney Morning Herald, 30 June 2012
- "Samoa, Tonga and Fiji name squads". BBC. 2008-10-08. Retrieved 2008-10-09.
- "Samoa name World Cup Squad". League Unlimited. 2008-08-05. Retrieved 2008-08-06.
- Poching names strong Samoan squad therhinos.co.uk, 6 October 2009