|Origin||West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Associated acts||Taking Back Sunday, Hot Rod Circuit, The Color Fred, Coheed and Cambria, Breaking Pangaea, Silvertide, 3, Lynam, Weerd Science, Once Nothing, VersaEmerge|
Aaron Van Allen
|Past members||Josh Eppard
Terrible Things is an alternative rock band initially formed in 2009 by Fred Mascherino, formerly of Taking Back Sunday, Andy Jackson of Hot Rod Circuit, and Josh Eppard, from Coheed and Cambria. The group released a self-titled album on August 31, 2010. The debut album was produced by Jason Elgin and centered around an outbreak of arson events in member Fred Mascherino's birthplace, Coatesville, Pennsylvania. The album was released on Universal Records and debuted at #25 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart.
Terrible Things stayed on the road throughout 2010 and 2011 on tours with Minus the Bear, Bayside, Story of the Year, The Offspring and Sick Puppies. They also played on The Vans Warped Tour in 2010 and 2011.
On April 20, 2011, Andy Jackson announced that he was leaving Terrible Things. The band toured throughout the 2011 Warped Tour dates as a three-piece, with Fred Mascherino handling all guitar duties and Eppard singing backing vocals.
On June 20, 2012 a new line-up for the band was announced, including bassist and backing vocalist Aaron Van Allen and drummer Steve Curtiss, who also played in Mascherino's solo project The Color Fred. They are currently working on a new album.
- Current members
- Fred Mascherino – guitars, lead vocals (2009–present)
- Aaron Van Allen – bass guitar, backing vocals (2012–present)
- Steve Curtiss – drums, percussion (2012–present)
- Former members
- Josh Eppard – drums, percussion (2009–2011)
- Andy Jackson – guitar, vocals (2009–2011)
- Brian Weaver – bass guitar, backing vocals (2010–2012)
- Steve Lucarelli – bass guitar (2009)
- Anthony Martone – drums, percussion (2009)
- Session members
- Biography, Allmusic