Roman Catholic Territorial Prelature of Chuquibamba
|Territorial Prelature of Chuquibamba
Praelatura Territorialis Chuquibambensis
|Area||22,151 km2 (8,553 sq mi)|
|(as of 2004)
|Bishop||Mario Busquets Jordá|
The Territorial Prelature of Chuquibamba (Latin: Praelatura Territorialis Chuquibambensis) is a Roman Catholic territorial prelature located in the city of Chuquibamba in the Ecclesiastical province of Arequipa in Peru.
On 5 June 1962, the Territorial Prelature of Chuquibamba was established.
- Prelates of Chuquibamba (Roman rite)
- Redento Maria Gauci, O. Carm. (5 June 1962 – February 1977)
- Lorenzo Miccheli Filippetti, O.S.A. (12 August 1976 – 16 July 1986)
- Luis Baldo Riva, C.Ss.R. (27 June 1977 – 27 June 1983)
- Felipe María Zalba Elizalde, O.P. (29 February 1984 – 19 October 1999)
- Mario Busquets Jordá (25 January 2001 – present)
|This article on a Roman Catholic diocese in Peru is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|