|Origin||Los Angeles, California, US|
|Genres||Grindcore, death metal|
|Years active||1986–1989, 2005–2006, 2009–present|
|Labels||Earache, Season of Mist, Century Media, Relativity|
|Associated acts||Morbid Angel, Nausea|
|Past members||Oscar Garcia
Alfred "Garvey" Estrada
Terrorizer is an American grindcore and death metal band formed in 1986 in Los Angeles, California. After disbanding, its members gained recognition by playing in influential extreme metal bands, such as Morbid Angel (David Vincent, Pete Sandoval), Napalm Death (Jesse Pintado) and Nausea (Oscar Garcia, Alfred "Garvey" Estrada). To date, Terrorizer has released three studio albums, and broken up twice (in 1989 and 2006). The band reunited again in 2009, this time without Pintado, who had died three years earlier.
The group released its inaugural album, World Downfall, in 1989. It is seen as one of the classics of early grindcore. An album containing two rehearsal sessions of the band from 1987 was released in 2003.
In early 2005 it was rumored that Terrorizer were to reform with their original line-up; however, of the original line up, only Jesse Pintado and Pete Sandoval returned. The band released its second studio album, Darker Days Ahead, in August 2006, on Century Media Records. Tony Norman (Morbid Angel) joined on guitar and bass, and Anthony Rezhawk joined as the new vocalist. Pintado had been recording and playing shows with Rezhawk's band Resistant Culture and asked him to join Terrorizer. In the week of the album's release, Pintado died due to complications arising from liver failure.
In 2009, Terrorizer released a new demo track, "Hordes of Zombies", on its MySpace page. In June 2011, Terrorizer signed to Season of Mist, and released its third album, Hordes of Zombies, on February 28, 2012. Resistant Culture guitarist Katina Culture replaced Pintado and David Vincent rejoined on bass.
- Anthony Rezhawk – vocals (2005–present)
- Katina Culture – guitar (2009–present)
- David Vincent – bass (1989, 2011–present)
- Pete Sandoval – drums (1987–1989, 2005–present)
- Oscar Garcia – vocals, guitar (1987–1989)
- Jesse Pintado (deceased) – guitar (1986–1988, 2005–2006)
- Alfred "Garvey" Estrada – bass (1987–1989)
- Tony Norman – guitar, bass (2005–2011)
- Terrorizer / Nausea (1988)
- Nightmares (1987)
- Demo '87 (1988)
- Terrorizer | AllMusic
- The Gauntlet - Terrorizer
- World Downfall - Terrorizer | AllMusic
- The Gauntlet - Terrorizer
- BLABBERMOUTH.NET - TERRORIZER: New Demo Track Posted Online
- Terrorizer Completes New Album "Hordes Of Zombies"
- "TERRORIZER Signs With SEASON OF MIST; New Album In The Works". Blabbermouth.net.
- "Terrorizer/Ex-Morbid Angel Drummer Pete Sandoval: 'My Recovery Is Almost 100%'". Blabbermouth.net.
- Official website
- Official MySpace includes memorial to Jesse Pintado
- Jesse Pintado Shyly Discusses 'Darker Days Ahead' and Terrorizer's Reformation