Terry Bruce (politician)
|Member of the Kansas Senate
from the 34th district
2005 – Incumbent
|Born||March 5, 1975|
Terry Bruce, of Hutchinson, Kansas, is a Republican member of the Kansas Senate, representing the 34th District since 2005. He previously worked as an Assistant District Attorney for Reno County, Kansas. He has also interned with Speaker of the House Robin Jennison and has worked for House Majority Leader Clay Aurand.
He is married to Sarah Bruce.
Sen. Bruce serves on these legislative committees:
- Joint Committee on Legislative Post Audit (vice-chair)
- Joint Committee on Corrections and Juvenile Justice Oversight
- Natural Resources
- Joint Committee on Special Claims Against the State
Some of the top contributors to Sen. Bruce's 2008 campaign, according to the National Institute on Money in State Politics:
- Terry Bruce (self-finance), Kansas Republican Senatorial Committee, Kansas Chamber of Commerce, Kansas Republican Senatorial Committee, Kansas Bankers Association
Sen. Bruce financed $22,972 of his own campaign, more than any of his other donor groups.
- Kansas Senate Biography
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign contributions: 2004, 2006, 2008
- Senator Bruce's website