|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2011)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2011)|
Terry Gould is a Canadian author and investigative journalist. His bestselling books and articles on organized crime and social issues have earned 48 awards and honors from numerous foundations, including the Canadian Association of Journalists, Canadian Journalists for Free Expression and the National Magazine Awards.
Gould's three most famous books are:
- The Lifestyle: A Look at the Erotic Rites of Swingers (1999): about the subculuture of Swinging.
- Paper Fan: The Hunt for Triad Gangster Steven Wong (2004) :about Gould's quest to illuminate the world of Steven Wong, a major Asian mafioso.
- Murder Without Borders: Dying for the Story in the World's Dangerous Places (2009) (called "Marked for Death" in the USA): about the motivations and biographies of journalists who risk (and ultimately lose) their lives because of their work.
- [dead link]
- "Canadian Association of Journalists | Congratulations to the CAJ Awards finalists - Revised version". Newswire.ca. Retrieved 2012-09-01.
- "Spotlight: Terry Gould Wins Top Book Awards and Spanish Edition Announcement". Left Right Minds. Retrieved 2012-09-01.
|This article about a Canadian journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|