|Full name||Terry Paul Hawkridge|
|Date of birth||23 February 1990|
|Place of birth||Nottingham, England|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 March 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
After playing youth football for Barnsley and Tranmere Rovers, Hawkridge signed a one-year senior contract with Carlton Town in August 2008. He was released a year later, after appearing just twice with first team, and subsequently signed with Hucknall Town. However, in September 2010, Hawkridge returned to Carlton Town, after he was deemed surplus to requirements at Hucknall.
On 4 June 2013, Hawkridge signed a one-year deal with Football League Two side Scunthorpe United, for an undisclosed fee, along with Trinity team mate Luke Waterfall who had both followed chairman Peter Swann to The Iron. He made his professional debut on 3 August, in a 2-0 home win against Mansfield Town.
- "Search 1761 to 2006 – Birth, Marriage and Death indexes". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 2013-08-03.
- Hawkridge signs Carlton deal; This is Nottingham, 23 August 2008
- Chambers signs eight for Hucknall; This is Nottingham, 25 June 2009
- Hawkridge back at Carlton; This is Nottingham, 17 September 2010
- Terry Hawkridge ready to work hard for Gainsborough Trinity; This is Lincolnshire, 10 August 2012
- "Iron Sign Hawkridge". Scunthorpe United. 4 June 2013. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "Report: Iron 2-0 Mansfield". Scunthorpe United. 3 August 2013. Retrieved 4 August 2013.