From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Terwilliger can refer to:
- Brian J. Terwilliger, movie director
- George J. Terwilliger III, former US Deputy Attorney General
- George Terwilliger, American silent film director and screenwriter
- Robert Underdunk "Sideshow Bob" Terwilliger, a fictional character from The Simpsons
- Wayne Terwilliger, former second baseman in Major League Baseball
- Terwilliger Boulevard, a major road and parkway in Portland, Oregon
- Terwilliger, Portland, Oregon, a neighborhood straddling the Boulevard that is now part of South Portland
- Terwilliger House, Registered Historic Place in the McHenry County, Illinois
- Terwilliger House (Shawangunk, New York), a Federal style stone house built around the turn of the 18th century
- Cougar Hot Springs, the geothermal pools in Oregon also known as Terwilliger Hot Springs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This surname-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|