From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||"Harvester; To Reap"
||Look up Tess in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Tess is a feminine given name. It is a diminutive form of Theresa or Esther.
People named Tess
Fictional People named Tess
- Tess Durbeyfield/D'Urberville, title character in the 1979 film based on Thomas Hardy's novel, played by Nastassja Kinski
- Tess Ocean, from Ocean's Eleven (2001) and the sequel Ocean's Twelve, played by Julia Roberts
- Tess Coleman, from Freaky Friday (2003), played by Jamie Lee Curtis
- Tess Carlisle, title character from Guarding Tess (1994), played by Shirley MacLaine
- Tess McGill, from Working Girl (1988), played by Melanie Griffith
- Tess Finnegan, from Fool's Gold (2008), played by Kate Hudson
- Tess Nichols, from 27 Dresses (2008), played by Malin Åkerman
- Tess, from "Burlesque" (2010), played by Cher
- Tess Carroll, from "Charlie St. Cloud" (2010), played by Amanda Crew
- Tess Harding, lead character in "Woman of the Year" (1941), played by Katharine Hepburn
- Tess Fontana, a character in the American television series Eureka
- Tess Harding, a character in the TV series Roswell, played by Emilie de Ravin
- Tess, a character from the television series Touched by an Angel, played by Della Reese
- Tess Smith, an alternate personality of the character Jessica Buchanan on the American soap opera One Life to Live played by Bree Williamson
- Tess Adamson, a character from the New Zealand soap opera Shortland Street
- Tess Tyler, a character portrayed by Meaghan Jette Martin from the Disney Channel Original Movie Camp Rock
- Tess Mercer, a character in the TV series Smallville
- Tess Silverman McLeod, a character in the Australian TV series McLeod's Daughters, played by Bridie Carter
- Tess Ramsey, a character portrated on the American soap opera "Port Charles" played by Kelly Monaco.
- Tess Bateman, a character in the British medical drama Casualty played by Suzanne Packer
Books and comics
Toys and video games