From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "Tessera" is the number "4" in Greek. "τέσσερα"
- A tessera is an individual tile in a mosaic.
- Tesserae is the term for dice used in ancient Rome
- The Tessera is the booklet of prayers of the Legion of Mary, a Catholic lay organization.
- Tesserae are the layers of calcification on sharks' otherwise cartilaginous jaws and backbones.
- Tessera is also a frazione of the comune of Venice nearest to Mestre.
- Tessera (commerce) was the ancient Roman equivalent of a theater ticket.
- Tessera (Venusian geography) are large regions of highly deformed terrain, folded and fractured in two or three dimensions, believed to be unique to Venus
- Tesserae (computer game) is also a puzzle game for Macintosh computers by Nicholas Schlott.
- Tessera is also the codename for the original iMac G4
- Tessera Technologies is an international microelectronics company.
- Tessera (commerce) was a token or tally in ancient and medieval times.
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.