From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Testa may refer to:
|Look up testa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Testa (botany), a term to qualify the seed coat
- Testa (surname)
- Testa, Hurwitz & Thibeault, a former Boston law firm
- 11667 Testa, a main-belt asteroid discovered in 1997
- Testa (ceramics), fired clay material, especially crushed brick used in mortar
- Trans European Services for Telematics between Administrations
- Trebatius Testa (fl. 1st century BC), jurist of ancient Rome
- Tesch & Stabenow, a German chemical company notable for its role in the Holocaust
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.