From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up testament in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A testament is a document that the author has sworn to be true.
Testament can refer to:
- Lenin's Testament, name given to a document written by Vladimir Lenin 1922-3
- Testament (band), an American thrash metal band
- "Testament" (Matt Fishel song), a song by Matt Fishel
- "Testament", a song by Axium from Blindsided
- Testament Records (UK), a classical music record label
- Testament Records (USA), an American roots music record label
- Das Testament, an album by E Nomine
- Le Testament de Villon (opera) an opera by Ezra Pound
- Popular culture
- Testament, a 1988 television series based on the book Testament: the Bible and History by John Romer
- Testament (comic book), a 2005 comic book
- Testament (film), a 1983 film about the aftermath of a nuclear war on a family
- Testament (Guilty Gear), a character from the video game series Guilty Gear
- Testament (Xenosaga), characters from the Xenosaga SciFi video game series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.