From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up testified or testify in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Testify may refer to:
- The act of providing testimony, particularly in a court of law
Testify may also refer to:
- Testify (band)
- Testify (Caleb Johnson album), a 2014 album by Caleb Johnson
- Testify (Dynamic Praise album), a 2007 album by Dynamic Praise
- Testify (EP), a remix EP by The Damned
- Testify (M People album), an album by M People
- Testify (Phil Collins album), a 2002 album by Phil Collins
- Testify (P.O.D. album), a 2006 album by P.O.D.
- "Testify" (Common song), a song by Common on the 2005 album Be
- "Testify" (Parliament song), a 1974 song by the funk band Parliament
- "Testify" (Rage Against the Machine song), a song by Rage Against the Machine on their 1999 album The Battle of Los Angeles
- "Testify" (The Isley Brothers song), a song by The Isley Brothers covered by Stevie Ray Vaughan on the 1983 album Texas Flood
- "Testify", a song on Couldn't Have Said It Better by Meat Loaf
- The Simpsons: Testify, a 2007 compilation of original songs from The Simpsons TV series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Testify.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.