From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tet or TET may refer t:
- Tết or Tết Nguyên Đán, the Vietnamese new year, Lunar new year
- Tet Offensive, a military campaign that began in 1968
- Têt (river) in Roussillon, France
- Tet or teth, tēth, or Ṭāʾ, a Semitic abjad character.
- Tét, a town in Hungary
tet, the ISO 639-2 code for Tetum
- Tet (Morris Louis painting), a painting by Morris Louis.
- tetrahedron or tetrachloride
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Equal temperament, abbreviated as 12-TET, 19-TET and so on
- TET, a Finnish work practice program
- Teacher Eligibility Test, a teachers' entrance test
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.