From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tetrachloride in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
tetrachloride may refer to:
- Carbon tetrachloride, CCl4, also known as carbon tet
- Germanium tetrachloride, GeCl4, a colourless liquid used as an intermediate in the production of purified germanium metal
- Molybdenum tetrachloride, MoCl4
- Selenium tetrachloride, SeCl4
- Silicon tetrachloride, SiCl4
- Tellurium tetrachloride, TeCl4
- Titanium tetrachloride, TiCl4
- Uranium tetrachloride, UCl4, a dark green compound of uranium
- Vanadium tetrachloride, VCl4, a bright red liquid and starting reagent in the preparation of vanadium compounds
- Zirconium tetrachloride, ZrCl4, an intermediate in the conversion of zirconium minerals to metallic zirconium by the Kroll process.
- Lead tetrachloride, PbCl4
- Tin(IV) chloride, SnCl4, also known as tin tetrachloride or stannic chloride.
|This set index page lists chemical compounds articles associated with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.