From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tetrad (disambiguation))
|Look up tetrad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tetrad is a "group of four". It may refer to:
- Tetrad (chromosomal formation)
- Tetrad (genetics), the four spores of a yeast
- Tetrad (general relativity), a mathematical frame of reference in general relativity
- Tetrad (index notation), a concept in differential geometry
- Tetrad (music), a set of four notes
- Tetrad (symbol) or tetractys
- Tetrad (unit of area)
- Tetrad, a group of four haploid and immature pollen grains in tetrahedral fashion produced by meiotic microsporogenesis
- Tetrad (astronomy), an occurrence of 4 total lunar eclipses in a row with intervals of 6 lunations (semester).
- Dark tetrad, group of four undesirable personality traits
- Tetrad of media effects, a pedagogical tool
- Tetromino, a shape composed of four squares
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tetrad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.