Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
Tetrahedron Letters is a weekly international journal for rapid publication of full original research papers in the field of organic chemistry. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2012 impact factor of 2.397, and it is ranked 24th out of 55 journals in the "Organic Chemistry" category.
Tetrahedron Letters is indexed in:
- Beilstein database
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts
- Chemical Engineering Biotechnology Abstracts
- Current Biotechnology Abstracts
- Current Contents Search
- Current Contents/Life Sciences
- Current Contents/Physics, Chemical, & Earth Sciences
- Derwent Drug File
- El Compendex Plus
- Excerpta Medica
- Research Alert
- Science Citation Index
- "Tetrahedron Letters". 2012 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2012.
- "Rank in Category: Tetrahedron Letters". 2012 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2012.
|This article about a chemistry journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.